March 30-April 1, 2020
Join the 4th International Zinc Conference (Europe) in Istanbul, Turkey from 30th-March-1st April, 2020. In addition to providing an update on key market trends, including supply and demand for concentrates and metal, sustainable development, first use markets with a focus on hot dip and continuous galvanizing, innovative applications and regulatory issues this 1.5-day conference offers excellent networking opportunities. The conference will be complemented by an optional plant tour to a galvanizing plant.
The conference will be organized by International Zinc Association in cooperation with the General Galvanizers Association (GALDER), Turkey.
Monday, 30th March - PM
half-day conference session followed by a welcome reception
Tuesday, 31st March - all day
all-day conference session followed by a reception
Wednesday, 1st April - optional
optional plant tour to a galvanizing plant
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Zinc industry managers and executives
- Technical and market experts
- Other first and end use customers
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Determine how key supply-demand dynamics impact your business
- Discuss the latest market developments and innovations with leading experts
- Expand knowledge and awareness
- Meet existing and new business contacts
Excellent sponsorship opportunities to promote your brand in an impactful way
Registration will open at the end of 2019.